GAYLORD V. MEYER 51 Spruce Street Southport,CT
Gaylord Meyer is running for re-election to RTM District 1 (Representative Town Meeting) in the Town of Fairfield, Connecticut. A
34 year resident of Southport, Gaylord is actively engaged with her
constituents in District 1 and throughout Fairfield.
As President and Founder of Southport Estate Caretakers, Gaylord knows
firsthand what it is like to run a business in Fairfield. She has been
greatly concerned with the direction of the Town’s spending, union contracts and pensions causing higher property taxes, making Fairfield less affordable.
Gaylord has been actively vocal on issues such as Transparency, Taxes,
Bonding, Metro Center, Affordable Housing and Pequot Library. “I believe
if you don’t stand for something you will fall for everything”.
Meyer remains dedicated to being a voice for her constituents and asks kindly
for your support.
“Republicans, please VOTE on November 5th, I would appreciate your support
and will continue serve the residents of RTM District 1”.
- Incumbent Republican Candidate for Town of Fairfield RTM District 1 in 2013
- President & Founder of Southport Estate Caretakers, LLC
- Board of Directors Vice Chair of Equus Effect
- Past Vice President of Positive Directions
- Founder & President of Gaylord V. Meyer, Special Events
- Past President & Founder of Just Desserts Inc.
- Past President & Founder of Innsitters International, Inc.
- Independent Associate of Wertheim & Associates
- Volunteer Stewart B. McKinney Foundation for AIDS care
- Resident of Southport 32 years
- University of Firenze, Italy
- New Canaan High School